Want To Help stop Climate Change?
Do you believe that reversing climate change is possible and want to work to make it happen? Then maybe you are the very person we are looking for. GoClimateNeutral is founded on the belief that we can solve the climate crisis and is driven by our mission to make it so easy to act to slow climate change that everyone can contribute to it. We’re a team who care about the world and each other and are looking for the next member to join us.
We're looking for a person who's curious to:
- Help our business customers act to limit & reverse their carbon footprint.
- Understand carbon emission sources for individuals world wide and work to turn this knowledge into the easiest way for individuals to understand their carbon footprint, for example with improvements to our carbon calculator.
- Understand the factors involved in possible future lifestyle carbon budgets to help individuals to limit their carbon footprint.
- Build science-based internal knowledge on carbon emission sources.
Since we’re a small team with flexible roles there are other responsibilities that could be relevant to add to this position depending on what you’re passionate about and interested in. Such areas could be:
- account management for our business customers
- business development with current & future partners
- social media content management
- digital ads management
Working With Us
We're an organization driven by our purpose: to stop climate change. We call ourselves a social enterprise, by which we mean that this purpose–not profit–will always be our most important measure of success.
In addition to working for a sustainable climate, we also believe strongly in sustainable work. We continuously find the agreements we need within the team that balances steady progress with the ability to live a rich life outside of work, whether that means flexible hours, flexible work location or anything else.
What We Offer
- Help slow climate change in a big way.
- Be a leader. Our work is structured with the expectation that we’re all leaders in our own different areas. See something you’d like to change? Nothing is “not your business”. (Not ready to take prominent leadership? That’s absolutely fine too.)
- Flexible work hours. Our foundation is 30 hours per week.
- Flexible work location. We value collaborating in person, but outside of meetings and a few core hours, we all work where it makes the most sense.
Because of the way we work, we’re looking for a person who has:
- the ability to self-direct your work with our purpose in mind
- the flexibility to thrive in our ever changing environment
- a mindset of continuous improvement of all aspects of work
- a preference to working as part of a team
To be a good fit for this position, we believe you have to be passionate about:
- Extensive research. There is a lot of knowledge on the climate available, but finding and processing it in between public data sets and scientific research papers is going to mean lots of research itself.
- Judgement calls on what is relevant and not. Impact from different climate actions range from miniscule to massive and separating the wheat from the chaff is going to be critical.
- Analysis and structuring your work in a way to make it easily accessible for yourself and others.
Whether or not you have previous experience with the above is not crucial, but you will have to be able to get up to speed within a few months. We will of course help to the extent we can and provide plenty of room for continuous learning.
We value diverse backgrounds and personalities in addition to other factors when hiring and encourage applications from people of all walks of life. You can send your application in either English or Swedish.
Due to summer vacations, we expect to review and respond to applications by the end of August.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at our team email email@example.com. We look forward to your application!