Global Growth Strategist
Want To Help Stop Climate Change?
Do you believe that reversing climate change is possible and want to work to make it happen? Then maybe you are the very person we are looking for. GoClimateNeutral is founded on the belief that we can solve the climate crisis and is driven by our mission to make it so easy to act to slow climate change that everyone can contribute to it. We’re a team who care about the world and each other and are looking for the next member to join us.
We're looking for a person who's curious to:
- Figure out the best way to reach millions around the world with the most important message of our generation–that the climate crisis is real and that we all need to act now.
- Convert leads into GoClimateNeutral users who know their own carbon footprint, act to reduce it and subscribe to offset what remains.
- Help shape our product to match the expectations of as many people as possible.
Since we’re a small team with flexible roles there are other responsibilities that could be relevant to add to this position depending on what you’re passionate about and interested in. Such areas could be:
- social media content management
- digital ads management
- business development with current & future partners
Working With Us
We're an organization driven by our purpose: to stop climate change. We call ourselves a social enterprise, by which we mean that this purpose–not profit–will always be our most important measure of success.
In addition to working for a sustainable climate, we also believe strongly in sustainable work. We continuously find the agreements we need within the team that balances steady progress with the ability to live a rich life outside of work, whether that means flexible hours, flexible work location or anything else.
What We Offer
- Help slow climate change in a big way.
- Be a leader. Our work is structured with the expectation that we’re all leaders in our own different areas. See something you’d like to change? Nothing is “not your business”. (Not ready to take prominent leadership? That’s absolutely fine too.)
- Flexible work hours. Our foundation is 30 hours per week.
- Flexible work location. We value collaborating in person, but outside of meetings and a few core hours, we all work where it makes the most sense.
Because of the way we work, we’re looking for a person who has:
- the ability to self-direct your work with our purpose in mind
- the flexibility to thrive in our ever changing environment
- a mindset of continuous improvement of all aspects of work
- a preference to working as part of a team
To be a good fit for this position, we believe you have to be passionate about:
- PR, communication, campaign creating and marketing
- creating engagement
- networking and finding potential global partners
- leading initiatives from idea all the way to completion and evaluation
- thinking outside of the famous box
We value diverse backgrounds and personalities in addition to other factors when hiring and encourage applications from people of all walks of life. You can send your application in either English or Swedish.
Due to summer vacations, we expect to review and respond to applications by the end of August.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at our team email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!