Want To Help Stop Climate Change?
Do you believe that reversing climate change is possible and want to work to make it happen? Then maybe you are the very person we are looking for. GoClimateNeutral is founded on the belief that we can solve the climate crisis and is driven by our mission to make it so easy to act to slow climate change that everyone can contribute to it. We’re a team who care about the world and each other and are looking for the next member to join us.
We're looking for a person who's curious to:
- organize, communicate with and take care of our existing business customers.
- respond to our incoming requests, surfacing prospects who are looking to get in line with the Paris agreement’s 1,5 degree goal and evaluate how we can help them achieve that.
- figure out the best way to reach new customers with the most important message of our generation: that the climate crisis is real and that we all need to–and can–act now.
Working With Us
We're an organization driven by our purpose: to stop climate change. We call ourselves a social enterprise, by which we mean that this purpose–not profit–will always be our most important measure of success.
In addition to working for a sustainable climate, we also believe strongly in sustainable work. We continuously find the agreements we need within the team that balances steady progress with the ability to live a rich life outside of work, whether that means flexible hours, flexible work location or anything else.
What We Offer
- Help slow climate change in a big way.
- Be a leader. Our work is structured with the expectation that we’re all leaders in our own different areas. See something you’d like to change? Nothing is “not your business”. (Not ready to take prominent leadership? That’s absolutely fine too.)
- Flexible work hours. Our foundation is 30 hours per week.
- Flexible work location. We value collaborating in person, but outside of meetings and a few core hours, we all work where it makes the most sense.
Because of the way we work, we’re looking for a person who:
- has the ability to self-direct your work with our purpose in mind
- has the flexibility to thrive in our ever changing environment
- has a mindset of continuous improvement of all aspects of work
- has a preference to working as part of a team
- is fluent in Swedish and English
To be a good fit for this position we believe that you are a warmhearted individual who sees kindness and relationship building as key factors in helping companies to take true climate action. We also believe that you are skilled in, or familiar with, some of these concepts:
- Structured sales methodologies
- Digital tools for reaching new customers
- Long term business relationships
- Business development
- Writing about what Business can do to help fight climate change
- Leading initiatives from idea all the way to completion and evaluation
- Thinking outside of the famous box
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at our team email email@example.com. We look forward to your application
Deadline for applications
Please apply before 1 mars 2020.